Friday, March 8, 2013

What I do when I get home from shopping. 1st edition

We do quite a lot when we get home from the store. This is the first part of me showing you what I do. These are the things that really help me stay on my diet.

I love chips. Especially after we made that salsa recipe. Chips and salsa are my favorite part of going to a tex mex resturant. I weigh out the chips according to the serving size. This makes it so much easier because I am the kind of person who will eat an entire bag of chips if I sit down with it.


After weighing all the chips on the scale, I bag them up in little snack sized bags then I write the points on all of the little bags. To save space I put all the little bags into the big bag they originally came in and put all that in the pantry. It works. Really.

Try it, it helps me.





No comments:

Post a Comment